Re: [microsound] futurismo!

I suppose, although I believe the DNC checked into and even
they had to admit that bush won the state.

and there was no evidence of tampering or obstruction.
 actually, there were charges files as a result of the
democrats actually creating traffic congestion in a new
england state for the sole purpose of obstructing the
passage of voters from the northern counties of the state,
which the democrats know to be heavily republican.

I beleive in the electoral college, so the "illegitimate
president" arguement doesn't really stand up.

of course there are people that would say I trust too much,
and I would say that others are paranoid and don't trust
enough....   thats why politics are fun, because its so
emotional and subjective.

bush isn't ideal, but I do believe he's better than gore,
and really, I would be afraid of any president that
everyone liked :P

-Joe