Re: listmembers music

--=====================_6701396==_.ALT

> > I know some of you must make music.  I want to hear it.
> >
> > bridge the chasm between my ears and your music

the music i offer at my net label [ http://www.stasisfield.com ] is made up
almost entirely of releases by members of this list, in case you're interested.

be sure to also check out the exhibitions of sound and visual art [
http://www.stasisfield.com/space ] available in Stasisfield's online
gallery space.

you can also find mp3s of some of my own work at my personal site, [
http://www.whistlingpariah.com ]

hope you enjoy the music!

john kannenberg

Stasisfield.com curator

forthcoming stasisfield mp3 releases by :

microsound_00   /   mou, lips!   /   quiet american   /   hinterlandt

forthcoming Stasis_Space exhibitions :

+ the palimpsest project version 2.0 [ opens march 2003 ]

+ the audible still-life [ opens may 2003 ]

forthcoming CD-R compilation :

+ sonic planar analysis 02 : the audible still-life

featuring contributions by

glenn bach   /   jeremy boyle   /   john hudak   /   irving +
orser   /   neil jendon   /   john kannenberg  /   koura   /   mou,
lips!   /   jon mueller   /   plank   /   hal rammel   /   trace
reddell  /   steve roden   /   sawako   /   malte steiner