[no subject]

To: microsound_list <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: ***new microsound project***

'the hand that casts a stone is never as cold as the water that receives it'

I've always found creating desire using time-domain methods much more interesting than the typical anonymous webcam methods...while I was working for a made-up company in paris I came across a beautiful boy called 'terre'. in the summer we started to create desire by transforming ourselves in time [the docs at the website can offer some detail] fast forward, after speaking to Him about the idea of turning terre into somebody attractive to both platforms, He developed a wig that incorporates the beauty and grace of terre with some added features ...after playing around with terre in the paris sunlight  i was able to create some very unique sounds by pressing my soft hand against her powdered cheek. i thought that this wig, this sound, this sunlight, this beautiful boy could become the basis for a very great project... we never looked at the screen.

--0-1205006847-1045831739=:11171--