TUESDAY, FEB 25

Twentyfive / Twentyfive
@ Danny's
1951 W Dickens, Chicago
21+
10pm-2am
$0

DJ SETS FROM:
* Rev Robert Sinewave [Consumers Research and Development Label]
* Touchmaster Infinity (of String Theory) [Skam]
* Dumb American [Someoddpilot]
* Liz Revision (aka Quantazelle)
:: :: ::

:: :: ::
FRIDAY, FEB 28

* Del Rey [My Pal God, Consumer's Research and Development]
* Miles Tilmann [Toytronic]
* Atropa [Consumers Research and Development, Automatic Butt]
* Quantazelle [Wombatcombat]
* Yakuza [Century Media]

Empty Bottle
1035 N. Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
773-276-3600
21+
$7
:: :: ::

:: :: ::
SATURDAY, MAR 1

Laptronica 3: The Thunderdome Matches

* Hot Tub Gary & The Video Ape
vs.
* Quantazelle & The Sock Monkey (Craquanta)

* Superstars of Love
vs.
* Anime Fight Robots

* Human Boy Band, We're NOT Aliens We SWEAR
vs.
* IRA

Open End Gallery / Ideotech
Fulton & Damen, Chicago
9pm
$10 donation

Based on the model of professional wrestling, the Laptronica Laptop Cage
Match pits teams of laptop musicians against each other, battling it out
for the title of Most Entertaining.

Check out http://www.modsquare.com/laptronica for the rules of engagement
and some videos from past events, as well as more info on each of the
contenders.
:: :: ::

:: :: ::
TUESDAY, MAR 4

* Bitmoth [Little Girl Empire]
* Sam Dellaria [Longbox Recordings]
* Quantazelle [Wombatcombat]

Prodigal Son
2626 N. Halsted, Chicago
773- 248-3093
21+
7-10pm
$?

...running the marathon.
CD release party for Bitmoth's new set of records: .snowcore romance.

http://www.littlegirlempire.com
http://www.quantazelle.com
:: :: ::

:: :: ::
MONDAY, MARCH 24

SOMEODDPILOT Records+Design presents:
* Quantazelle (live)
* dj Dumb American [SOPR]
* dj ray_rod

Danny's
1951 W. Dickens, Chicago
21+
$0
:: :: ::

:: :: ::
FRIDAY, APRIL 11

Mainframe
* Clip
* Quantazelle
* Monster 0
* DJ Cliff Swank

Electro-rockers Clip deliver their patented three-hit combination of
electronic loops, rock guitars, and the meanest sounding female vocals in
any genre.  Monster-O shows off some of his secret kung-fu vocal laptop
electropop ninjitsu.  Quantazelle works the wheels of silicon with a solo
IDM set.  Funky preludes, interludes, segues, and codas provided by the
one and only DJ Cliff Swank.

Triple Ds
1902 West Irving Park Road, Chicago
21+.