Re: [microsound] Album of the Year (thank you)

I think the reason for that is he uses abelton live to perform live with which
if your making your tracks on it as well it can sound very much like the studio
recording... personally thats not for me I like to keep thing fresh and new
each and every time and in that I like to use a lot of generative max/msp apps
to do so for live and in the studio ... I think thats the main reason why I get
on so well with artists like kero... even though my music is so different from
what he does its similar in nature...

neil
aka naw