[ot] surf randomly

------=_NextPart_000_49ED_01C2DEB4.D9D96DA0

Thanks to whomever posted the link about the software that removes text
from a webpage and shows only images. Another interesting
"para-internetual" experience is this one:

http://komodo.mozilla.org/buster/random/random.html

Originally designed as a testing tool for web developers, it also
provides an alternative way to surf the internet in which interactivity
is replaced with proto-Cagean chance operations and digital discoveries.
This software loads a random webpage every 30 seconds, thus disrupting
the usual willful and planned trajectory through familiar webspaces.
There's something calming about the lack of control over the process and
something fascinating about discovering cyber-niches you never knew
existed, along with the occasional soothing 404.

Sorry if I posted this one already, but I'm hoping it will become a hit.

Phil

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com

------=_NextPart_000_49ED_01C2DEB4.D9D96DA0--