Re: [microsound] sea of homogeneity

as i wrote: they may all be different sounding to the composers... the idiomatic
predisposition is still nonetheless built into the software, just like any
instrument, although that said - instruments (as such) are becoming increasing
specific for the tasks at hand.

originality lies predominantly in the algorithm not the output - to quote twerk "now
i'm rendered useless"
this makes music no less interesting but displaces the idea of authorship immensely.

in this sense, it's a duet of sorts... a collaboration mediated through software...