Re: [microsound] sea of homogeneity

oh man shut the fuck up ....
in the 32 plus reviews of this cd (gibberish released on piehead record)
there has not been one comparison to twerks music lots of comparrisons to
mike ink and other originaltors of the german click/minimal sound but not
one to twerk... other then i used the patch to record the whole album
its not what you use its how you use it and as you mature as a composure
more and more you will soon come to realise that...