Re: [microsound] "Academic" computer music?

ph!L writes:

> Primarily I'm just trying to get a sense of how much of a connection
> people feel with the "computer music scene". Do people read the
> Computer Music Journal? Are people familiar with the "Computer Music
> Currents" series of CD's? That kind of thing. Just curious. It's part
of my
> research, I guess, but also a discussion which seems interesting to me.

I do have some of the Computer Music Currents series, as well as a couple
of the releases in the Cultures Electroniques series, but even most of
those are electroacoustic works rather than "purely computer" related
works. A couple people who haven't already been mentioned in this thread
and whose *pure computer* works I've admired would be Gottfried Michael
Koenig and Roland Kayn....
Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/