¼ project

Dear Microsound,

        =20
 http://3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209.autopron.=
rg/pi

  provided the numbers which I converted to a .cwk(claris works kids) file
and converted to sound( about 3.1415 standard letter sized pages).

  Facts about 3/14 :

   It's my birthday!

   It's Einstein's birthday(!)

  Facts about my contribution to the =BC project:

   There are two pieces. The first one is titled: 'peace =BCpe'

                          The second:             '=BCed a terre'

    besides using the number =BC for the source material '=BCed a terre' was
also time scaled 3.14 times using phase vocoder in soundhack. Actually it
was closer to 3.15 the way the numbers were rounded off ;roughly =BC.

Both may be found in the 'bj/pi'folder in the 'pi project' area on the
hotline server.

                  =20
                               Bill

p.s. I used a '/ ' in the folder title  which transformed to a '-'. I forgo=
about that symbol being non-standard. Sorry about that(I must have made tha=
mistake 3.14 times already).