Re: [microsound] [ann] mathieu, ehlers: h e r o i n, a re-release with additional material

i just got a copy of this 2disc set and i suggest everyone pick it up, the
album as a whole is amazingly dynamic and covers a wide spectrum of
sound/music. i do have to say that i am very tempted to pull the cd trays
off of the digipak to see what the text says that is hidden underneath.

j.frede
current location:los angeles
http://ritualdocument.com/jfrede
po.box 292045 los angeles, ca 90029

> orthlorng musork will re-release h e r o i n, my cooperation with ekkehard
ehlers from 2000/01 on double-digipak CD / double gatefold vinyl in march
2003.
> the additional album has works by josef suchy, nobukazu takemura,
freiband, kit clayton, christian >fennesz, oren ambarchi, carmen baier and
akira rabelais, who were invited to create extentions to the >original
album.
you'll find more information >and mp3s at http://www.musork.com/orth12 . our
infosheet can be found at >http://www.bitsteam.de/h.pdf