Re: bip_____bip

--------------FB4E7286545655B70802D30D

http://www.bip-hop.com

==>

I?m proud to announce that BiP_Hop is now ?label of the month? on the prestigious BBC
Radio 1 and that Tonne did a special mix for John Peel. Feel free to give it a listen
:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/alt/johnpeel/label/biphop.shtml

==>

the artwork for [reciprocess : +/vs.] vol. 2 :::  Stephan Mathieu & Si-cut.db is now
completed so the CD will go to the plant soon.

==>

Novel 23 has given us a marvelous album, pure melodica bliss. Phase 4 is finalizing a
video to be added as an enhanced bonus, Guillaume Amen designed a  classy layout so
it will soon be ready to press?

==>

Julien Berthier has been working on a new design for the upcoming BiP_HOp Generation
series. [v.7] will feature exclusive music from Taylor Deupree, Fonica, FM3, Janek
Schaeffer, Ghislain Poirier, and Murcof.

==>

DJip@xxxxxxxxxxx will play the Earational festival in The Netherlands
-- March 31 with TWINE + PAN Sonic
-- April 1st under the moniker DJ Klaatu he?ll play a set consisting only of sounds
extracted from Sci-fi movies? So the line up will be : DJ Klaatu + Blectom +
Nanospeed

==>

I have to recommend Random Number, we hosted his live for our BiP_Hop night last week
and he was very good, very lively on stage. One of the best live in the genre?

==>

Highlights from the recent demos I had received  :

Pan/Tone (Canada)
Emisor (argentina)
Fm3 (china)
The Scrollers (germany).
Johan Skugge (sweden)

==>

Records that have squatted my stereo :

Stephan Mathieu & Ekkehard Ehlers : heroin + remixes (orthlong musork)
Wonderland Falling Yesterday : enchanted landscape escape (cubic)
Sutekh ?live incest (force inc.)
Portable : futuristic experiments # 005 (background)
Rhythm _Maker : landing (background)
VA. Club Transmediale 03
Tim Hecker : radio amor (mille plateaux)
VA. Post Office (logistic)
Terre Thaemlitz : lovebomb (mille plateaux)

have a nice day
Ip

PS : last but not least for me, ip@xxxxxxxxxxx  will DJ @ Sonar this year. Hope to
meet some of you under the sun of barca?
:-)

==>

Pre-program below :

              CONCERTS:
              BJÖRK (One Little Indian / IS)
              UNDERWORLD (JBO / UK)
              MATTHEW HERBERT BIG BAND (Accidental / UK)
              OXIDE & NEUTRINO (So Solid / UK)
              LADYTRON (Telestar / UK)
              TM RAUMSCHMIERE (Shitkatapult / DE)
              FAT TRUCKERS (Gigolo / DE)
              DAVID GRUBBS (FatCat / US)
              HELLFISH (Planet Mu / UK)
              JAMIE LIDELL (Warp / UK)
              THE SOFT PINK TRUTH (Sounds Like/ US)
              SAFETY SCISSORS (Plug Research / US)

              DJS:
              APHEX TWIN (Warp / UK)
              ANGEL MOLINA (Minifunk / ES)
              DJ HELL (Gigolo / DE)
              JEFF MILLS (Axis / US)
              CARL COX (Intec / UK)
              GILLES PETERSON (Talkin? Loud / UK)
              METRO AREA (Environ / US)
              LAURENT GARNIER (F Comm / FR)
              MISSTRESS BARBARA (Relentless / CA)
              DARREN PRICE (UK)

              SHOWCASES:
              ANTICON presents
              Jel (US) live
              Doseone (US) live
              Sole (US) live
              Sage Francis (US) live

              SMALLTOWN SUPERSOUND presents
              Jazzkammer + Sir Dupermann (NO) live
              Kim Hiorthoy (NO) live
              Jaga Jazzist (NO) live

              FOEHN presents
              Strand (ES) live
              Amherst (ES) djs
              Polaroide (ES) live

              MEGO presents
              Tujiko Noriko (JP) live
              Pita + Tina Frank (AT) live

              CREAM presents
              Mucho Muchacho (ES) live
              Jekey (ES) dj

              JAZZLAND presents
              Bugge Wesseltoft (NO) live
              Strangefruit (NO) dj

              CHEAP presents
              Twinnie (AT) live
              Patrick Pulsinger (AT) live
              Quehenberger (AT) live

              MELODIC presents
              Pedro (UK) live
              David Cooper (UK) dj
              Minotaur Shock (UK) live

              MUTE presents
              Komputer (UK) live
              Mountaineers (UK) live
              Pole (DE) live
              Appliance (UK) live

              SONIG presents
              Niobe (DE) live
              Lithops aka Jan Werner (DE) live

              NATIVE INSTRUMENTS presents
              Errorsmith (DE) live
              Phoenecia (DE) live

              TELLÉ/ÉLLET presents
              Kaptein Kaliber (NO) live
              Bjorn Torske (NO) dj
              Uusi Fantasia (NO) live
              Datarock (NO) live

              BENBECULA presents
              Christ (UK) live
              Phase 6 (UK) dj

              MUTEK presents
              Akufen (CA) live
              Vincent Lemieux (CA) dj
              Deadbeat (CA) live

              SONARLABS:
              Markus Detmer plays STAUBGOLD (DE)
              Wojt3k Kucharczyk & Paul Wirkus play MIK.MUSIK (PL)
              Gerhard Potuznik plays ANGELIKA KOEHLERMANN (AT)
              Miss Kittin plays RADIO CAROLINE (CH)
              Philippe Petit plays BIP HOP (FR)
              Kenneth James plays AESTHETICS (US)
              Russell Haswell plays OR (UK)