Re: [microsound] [ann] mathieu, ehlers: h e r o i n, a re-releasewith additional

> > orthlorng musork will re-release h e r o i n, my cooperation with
>ekkehard
> > ehlers from 2000/01 on double-digipak CD / double gatefold vinyl in
>march
> > 2003.
>
>Heroin is a great album - one of my favourites. But this re-release is a
>bit
>frustrating as I already have the original, now I have to buy it again to
>get the remixes.

True, but the orgininal was not something one could easily get... I had the
chance to see Stephan perform  on the 3rd at Phil Niblocks studio, I have to
saythis is one of my favorite live electronic performances yet. Phils space
is excellent, and Stephan has to be one of the nicest artists in the
business.  If you have the chance I most highly recommend seeing Stephan
live.

best
scott