Re: [microsound] music from Iraq?

--------------080901000900090303060307

That's an interesting story, I got my information from de-bug Germany.
They say that the company that owns the .iq-suffix was taken out of
business by the FBI because it seems to be directly connected to
Ussama-Bin Laden, but this was BEFORE 9-11. The owner was an Arabian
salesman working in the US and had his servers installed somewhere on
the Westcoast if I remember right, and he was imprisoned due to
anti-american propaganda. So - the iq-suffix may exist, but cannot be
used at the moment. Nonetheless there's a good possibility of internet
connecting in Iraq though I heard that access is tied to
regime-friendliness in a way. Don't know how the Baath controls it.

Store