Re: [microsound] translation -- not an useful response

here is one very usefull website about Xenakis works, a good ressources in
french : http://www.iannis-xenakis.org/
you can find some articles and the idea of "microstructures des sons" that
could be the best translation...
this is the original title for the IX chapter of the "formalized music" boo=
and you could find this text in a revue "art/science. Alliages."
http://www.iannis-xenakis.org/livres.htm