Re: [microsound] sci fi cinema

There was the mention of the baliset in 'Dune'. I know there aren't many
Dune movies out there(amateur ones?). I think of three different uses of
music in the books: Street musicians communicating messages through a
complex code system , the music/chanting during the spice ceremonies and
perhaps most interestingly ; the way Herbert would overhear conversations i=
seattle caf=E9s and write books around them

 I think of Ray Bradbury's story about the man carressing a book which make=
sound and ignoring his wife.