Re: [microsound] terre thaemlitz/omicron

Hi,

 i believe the song was by Billy Joel.

 tt recently added some fresh mp3 clips at his website. I especially like
'turtleneck'.
http://www.comatonse.com/listening/lovebomb.html
 I don't know what to do about mille plateaux. Have you tried sending them a
demo of something that isn't boring?

  Omicron is the last letter of the greek alphabet; still there as far as i
know.