Re: [microsound] [microsound OT POL] 'It's Not about Oil or Iraq...'

it was a rhetorical question.  you added "OT" to the
subject line, yet you sent it on to the list anyways.
 There are mailing lists for world events, wars, religions,
hobbies, and microsound.  this is the microsound one.

I can recommend some good mailing lists if you're looking
to talk about iraq, ect

thanks for understanding,

Two answers.

1. When you pick up e|I magazine on March 31st and read
"Immediatism,"
dealing with the nexus of experimental electronic music,
net.art, and
politics.

2. When you catch a very small whiff of anthrax from your
mail and hear
yourself gasping very very small breathy gasps as the
lights fade to black
and a strange, low ringing swells up from your chest
signifing that your
heart has stopped beating.

tV

> again, what has this to do with microsound?
>
> there are plenty of places to discuss world matters, I
wish
> you would choose one other than .microsound.
>
> -Joe
>

> Tobias c. van Veen wrote:
>
> "p.p.s. Ladies and Gentlemen, it looks like we are at War
> -- with no
> vote
> through Congress, no UN resolution, and against the will
of
> the
> collective
> world. An embarrassing and black day for all humanity and
> possibly
> another
> step toward the beginning of the end."
>
> Yes, sadly.  The following articles may give some
reasons.

> "Why is George Bush so hell bent on war with Iraq? Why
does

http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2002/12/1550023_comment.php#1551138

tobias c. van Veen -----------
http://www.quadrantcrossing.org