Re: [microsound] OT See men shredded, then say you don't back war

Short memory, eh Rudy?  I believe in the earlier discussion, you said
you were a syndicalist and then you aligned that position with fascism.
 You said it,  I didn't.  As for your other comments about one's
politics being "mush" or "bluster" or "little red books," etc., that's
as 'ad hominem' as they get, so don't pretend your attacks aren't
personal.  You've yet to counter one argument I've laid down.  Not one.

Allende was democratically elected.  So was Chavez.  Bush wasn't.  What
part of that don't you understand?  Oh I forgot.  you don't believe in
democracy, right?