RE: [microsound] OT See men shredded, then say you don't back war

I did indeed say what I said.  Unlike some, I don't run from my
comments.

You're the one playing nasty, son, not me. =20

It is true both were elected, Chavez and Allende.  And both turned out
to be creeps.  One got knocked off, the other may in the near future. =20

For Bush, you must not be too wise on American politics.  This is NOT a
democracy here, but a republic.  An electoral college elects the
president, not the masses who vote.  The forefathers who built this
country knew better than to blindly trust the masses (ex. Voters who
didn't punch their cards and left chads, people too blind to know who
they were voting for, people who had no idea how to fill out the
ballots, etc.). =20

So yes, you're right.  I don't dig democracy at all.  The republican
concept is the best form of government, and it gets my support via taxes
and civil service.

Regards,
=20
Rudy Carrera