[microsound] new projects, and projects in general.

	I'm down with a new project. Its fun working on them. My one
question is, besides for those of us how actually contribute to them, does
anyone else get any joy from them? Eloy are there usually a certain amount
of downloads once the pages are up? I dig doing the work (I would do it
anyway on my own, with less of a specific focus) but I'm just interested in
how the rest of the list views the projects.

m.