Tariff records and falcata-galia

http://www.falcata-galia.com
http://www.tariffrecords.com

For those persons who have been reading the past political debate and others
too of course. If you haven't checked, please check Rudy's record labels in
the links above. These labels features artists from south america, eastern
europe, ex-soviet, balkans etc... I think it is very noble to dedicate a
business to such diversity. Hats off to him.
we are so filled with anger, retaliation goes to wrong places sometimes.

fatih.