From: halit fatih kizilgok [mailto:kizilgok@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 1:54 PM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] Tariff records and falcata-galia

http://www.falcata-galia.com
http://www.tariffrecords.com

For those persons who have been reading the past political debate and
others=20
too of course. If you haven't checked, please check Rudy's record labels
in=20
the links above. These labels features artists from south america,
eastern=20
europe, ex-soviet, balkans etc... I think it is very noble to dedicate a

business to such diversity. Hats off to him.
we are so filled with anger, retaliation goes to wrong places sometimes.

fatih.