Re: [microsound] war

"ethical war"? you are listening waaay to much to cnn man!

children are still dying in terrible cancers in southern iraq after the
last 'ethical' and 'clean' weapons the US used the last time they were
there.

dont get messed up by the technical nerds in media. war means
killing/hurting humans with intent.  dont get caught up in the WMD
rethoric, its just propaganda.

the US has been actively destabilizing the middle east for a long time
so they can have some control of the oil. any move towards democracy in
these countries usually means that government wanting to use the oil
riches for the good of the country ... so these democratic governments
has been quickly squashed by (usually) the US and replaced with people
like Sadam Hussein. lookup "Mossadeq" on Google for an unusually well
documented example. the US is currently very active in supporting
various (more or less brutal) dictators in the area.

so you simply cannot solve the problems in the middle east before the
big problem (the one called USA) is solved. the history of the
middle-east during the last 100 years is a very interesting read.