Re: [microsound] war

----- Begin Original Message -----
From: "Plastico" <plastic_pimp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>   the US has the same weapons & more
>   and bush is a nutcase
>   what should we do about this..........
>   Plastico

----- End Original Message -----

We can counteract violence & terror with peace & justice.

We can use the technologies we have available to provide a rational
alternative voice, a voice that welcomes the opposition, rather than
alienates.

We can use the wealth of information available to assemble a logical
argument for our views.

We can contribute our energies & resources to doing good for those who
suffer the most from this conflict, and who suffer throughout the world.
Those who, despite the magnitude of their suffering, are ignored by the Bush
administration & the media.

A good place to start might be www.amnesty.org.

We may not be able to stop the Bush adminstration from carrying out their
agenda, but  - war or no war - there remains a humanitarian crisis in Iraq
and many others throughout the world. The war will only make it worse.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/fromthefield/607047?version=1

We are in the position to work not just against the war, but against all
forms of injustice, even if in only very small ways.

Peace,
michaelb