Microwar

> Is this the micropolitic list or microsound?
I agree, a little too much has been going on.  What can you expect.  It's a
very serious war.  People talk about it at home, at my school, on every
mailing list I'm on.  It's on peoples minds.  I think it's important to
discuss this.  This list also provides access to a much wider point of view
than most of us would have normally, thanks to the international flavor of
microsound.  I mean, my country is part of a war I don't support, and
nothing anyone can do could even influence our leader.  It's really scary to
see so many people's voices dismissed like that.  So you end up hitting the
delete key a few more than usual.  Think about how much is at stake, is it
really too much to ask.  BTW, that blog from bagdad is amazing, thanks for
posting it.
Rob