Re: [microsound] KYMA/symbolic sound?

Not too long ago, The Rip-Off Artist (aka Matt Haines) had
his for sale on his site (http://www.complicatedinc.com).
I didn't notice it there recently, so I don't know if it
still is for sale.  However, It stands to reason that if
he owned one, he probably used it on some of his releases,
which are fantastic.  As for my relatively uniformed
opinion, most of the functions available can be achieved
natively for cheaper.  Fully loaded this thing could be
quite pricey and I think that the age of dedicated DSP
cards might be coming to end.  That said a friend of mine
who's father owns one, say's he is unable to work with
Reaktor, but finds KYMA to be very intuitive and easy to
use, so......

My two bits.

kyle