Re: [microsound] [Fwd: Dear Mr. President]

Suppressed?  I first read about it on http://www.yahoo.com !

They have pictures of her:

Standing in front of the bulldozer:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030316/168/3j4y0.html
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030316/168/3j529.html

 Dead / Dying (WARNING, VERY GRAPHIC)
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030317/168/3j5i1.html
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030317/170/3jfne.html

Her at Burning Man(!)
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030317/168/3j5vj.html

Her protesting:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030317/168/3j5nj.html

Her simply smiling:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030317/161/3jfqt.html

And very many more.

I think it is sad that this young girl got much more than she bargained for
in this dangerous situation.  But concerning the Forwarded Email's points:
Yahoo is a pretty major, mainstream source of news (AP & Reuters).  How is
this news being suppressed?  This isn't as big a news story as millions of
dollars of bombs destroying Iraq ... yet I still heard about it.