Re: [microsound] [Fwd: Dear Mr. President]

>From: "::\)" <r3dshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>which goes to show you that no matter how much of a badass you think you
>are, tanks and bulldozers will fuck you up.
>
>if you're smart, you might get the hell out of their way and live to fight
>another day.
>
>-Joe

I'm getting seriously sick of your trolls.  If you don't have anything
constructive to say please leave us alone.  Just stop and think a minute
about what you're saying.  I'm sure there are mailinglists where your
enthusiasm for violence would be more welcomed.