From: carl kruger [mailto:goat94@xxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 5:48 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] Sound/Silence/War

The sheer numbers of munitions must create quite a
terrible racket, yet the pictures we view are silent.=20
Unbelievable.
=20
Just imagine your reaction to the images if we could
hear the sounds.  And what kind of sounds would we
hear?

pure wordless terror, raining hell, the earth tearing
apart, Godlike nothingness, lives ending inside a
moment

it might be like the most intense fireworks show times
a hundred and on the ground-

perhaps even the sounds of downtown tehran this time=20
next year?