Information on Italy and Spain

Greetings Everyone,
Sorry for the cross posting.

I am looking for venues and places to play in Spain and Italy. I will be
visiting these places in May and am looking for possible places to contact.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Also posted the Winnipeg Free Press article/interview on my website.
http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/FREEPRESS.htm
if you did care to read it and couldn't before.

Thanks for your time,
s. arden hill

http://members.shaw.ca/duul_drv/ | duul_drv@xxxxxxx

new releases.
CLEAN, line. US. CD.

being released soon.
OBJECT SET AND MOTION, apestaartje. US. CD.
ANOTHER KIND OF LANGUAGE, and/OAR. US. CD.
C WORKS..UK. 2XCD.
FADE WITH CONSEQUENCE, and/OAR. US. CD.
SFEERICLE COMPILATION, sfeericle. CAN. CD.

european tour.
SPRAWL - London, England. MAY 8th.
PROJECT 101 - Paris, France. May 15th.
AUSLAND - Berlin, Germany. May 26th.
MS STUBNITZ - Rockstock, Germany. May 29th.
TBA - Copenhagen, Denmark. May 28th.
VIRPESYS - Vilnius, Lithuania. MAY 30th.