Re: [microsound] Sound/Silence/War

One of the most disgusting things I seen in a long time was the intermission
"firework" show on BBC World (last night anyway) which was edited in rythm
to a strange music (synths and drum-machine btw - maybe I´ve heard something
likely music in some more dramatic parts of some soup opera. I guess it was
composed for this.).
The pictures that was in this "music video" was all consisting of burning
city silhouettes and missiles and explosions on cloudy (smokey) air scenes.
All cut in quite rapid MTV style.

Anyone seen this?

Yours,
Björn E