Re: [microsound] businessweek

"jan.larsson" wrote:

> historically housing bubbles tend to burst two years after a
> stockmarket bubble

yes, I notice the talk shows are hyping home ownership since 9-11!!! "Talk
to Suzy" a financial advice show on CNBC is advising a young woman with
80K in the bank to buy a house NOW and not wait as I write this.

Yes, Michael Ruppert, a former LA cop, is a hell of a journalist!

I check that site (copvcia.com) often but some of it is blocked for
subscribers eyes only. It has a few free stories a month. He is one of the
top 9-111 conspiracy guys - careful when you think about that stuff!!

And, as with all news sources, I check out what the critics say about it
and do a little research into the issues. And get multiple sources coming
from reasonably differing perspectives.

Still the corporate and government patriotic news is good enough for some
it seems.  Funny how they intersect.  Judy Woodruff was a government PBS
"reporter" before she went to CNN, as were several of her colleagues, such
as Cokie Roberts (and husband Steve). Yet they decry "state sponsored"
media!! Isn't it a joke?! Cokie's job was to bring the women along. Now
they have to find "muslim looking" flacks.  You can bet though for every 1
actual muslim anchor there will 500 jewish ones, though the population
sizes are the same here in the US.

I cannot believe there is even one person (OK, John Kerry)  who would
criticize Saddam for torture and want us to look the other way when the US
mainstream media reports that we are going offshore to do the same.

"When short n facts, argue principle, when short on principle argue
pragmatism"

> so what will a trigger-happy US administration do when/if their own
> economy falls apart

yes, the "first war of the 20th century" as W. likes to call it, will
barely be a PBS documentary-in-the-planning when the next war is
desperately sold to the Americans. Perhaps a period of softening up the
American population with unemployment, crime and terror is a good plan.
There won't be any problem with the latter...hello 21st century. Thank you
Republican and Democratic leaders.

spw wrote:

> There was a great documentary on PBS yesterday linking Sadam H and Iraq
> with
> many of the Islamic Fundamentalist organizations including the Osama
> BinLaden.

Do you know who is tight with Osama? it isn't Saddam...
http://www.sumeria.net/politics/binladen.html
http://www.rense.com/general16/conn.htm

> On the subject of nuclear weapons former members of the regime testified
> of
> Sadam's plans to
> develop such weapons of mass destruction.

on the subject of that defector - read this!
http://www.rense.com/general34/bombh.htm

> Solution:
> Invade Iraq and take the current regeme out of power.

and then pay the same companies like Bechtel all over again? do you care
about the innocent life lost while making money like that?

> Let's see, the US does not use chemical warfare on people during times
> of
> war and definitely
> not on it's own people.

that is just wrong...I posted many links which you can read if you like