Re: [microsound] war

I really don't need to explain the difference between the side effects of
Agent Orange
(which turned out to be a mistake) and chemical warfare agents like nerve
gas or anthrax to kill off thousands of thousands of men, women, and
children.

I'm talking about this war, this is the year 2003.
The American army IS way more humane to it's prisoners of war.
American troops do not drop their prisoners or opposition forces in barrels
of acid.
Raping and torturing is common tactics used by the current Iraqi regime.
Look at what happened when Iraq invaded Kuwait, soldiers had little regard
for innocent
human life and created an environmental disaster while leaving like they
currently trying to do in this war
setting oil wells on fire, polluting the ocean.
George Bush's brother doesn't go around brutally beating and raping women
like Sadams brother and chopping off the limbs of athletes when they loose a
game.