Re: [microsound] war

------=_NextPart_000_017E_01C2F0F0.5189D540

> ----- Original Message -----=20

give your sources, i give you mine :
http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0148/fsolomon.php
http://www.guardian.co.uk/alqaida/story/0,12469,882001,00.html

> if you really want to put things in perspective with out being some
> obnoxious peace protesting
> pollitaically correct fruit cake you would see that war is natural =
part of
> human nature and life
> isn't fair.

is it an excuse ?

> But lets take your mentality, who should we trust the American =
Government
> who are not=20
> exactly saints
> by a long shot or Sadam Hussein?

maybe neither one nor the other

> Let's see, the US does not use chemical warfare on people during times =
of
> war and definitely=20
> not on it's own people.

even i'm not sure of what you affirms, do you think nappalm is better =
?????

http://www.amnestyusa.org/spanish/informeannual/ar2002.html

> The US troops who volunteered for the armed forces don't seem to have =
> problem fighting in this war, it isn't like young men are being =
drafted
> against there will to fight
> in a war they don't believe in.

is this there the proof of the founded good of a war?

> So yes I support American interest=20

'American interest' you said it !!!!

> It's fashion statement, a recreational activity, the same people =
ignore bums
> on the side of the=20
> road.

ARE YOU SURE IT'S FASHION TO PROTEST AGAINST THAT : =
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/bodycount.htm=20

: : p y o

------=_NextPart_000_017E_01C2F0F0.5189D540--