Re: [microsound] Re: new project?

> > btw; my favorite (micro)dub would definitly be the warm sounds of
> > Rhyhtm & Sound (Basic Channel)
>Can you point me to some mp3 samples ?
>and to Pole's too (i only know the levis commercial title)

hi , this site features audio steams of some of the mentioned people , pole
, k clayton , v delay  and pan american .  it says sometimes if it is a live
or dj set.  there is also 3 sets from tikiman ( or  tikiman 2000)  , who
records as a mc on  basic channel / chain reaction labels.  the bass is not
mixed well , its distorted , but i guess thats dub .

http://www.boombox.net/?section=2&subsection=2

best , ben