Re: [microsound] synths

> if your ego can not be fulfilled by performing behind a laptop then
> maybe
> you should get a synth, either way its possible to produce the same
> music
> with a synth or computer.
I don't have a problem at all with people performing with their
laptops, but I don't see how performing with synths would satisfy one's
ego more then sitting behind a computer.. Personally I take my synths
out rather then a computer because of their easier 'hands-on' approach,
but I guess maybe a combination of both could even work better..??

But also, isn't this decision rather based on what excatly 'happens' on
stage, in stead of how it 'looks'.??

--

,           {http://www.formatt.info