Re: [microsound] synths

i have no problem with people performing with what ever they feel is
necessary to get the sound they need, my point was that if he is concerned
with his appearance to the audience, or wants to be more entertaining
visual, then get a synth.

> I don't have a problem at all with people performing with their
> laptops, but I don't see how performing with synths would satisfy one's
> ego more then sitting behind a computer.. Personally I take my synths
> out rather then a computer because of their easier 'hands-on' approach,
> but I guess maybe a combination of both could even work better..??

it sure doesnt appear that way to me, he said that seeing live computer
music was boring, so he was commenting on how it 'looks'