Re: [microsound] Re: war

Actually I find more non -objective reporting by the American TV networks
vrs. the BBC.
American TV doesn't show the dead enemies faces on TV, they don't
"accidentally" air an Iraqi
official prepping up his speech for TV.
There are many networks that are let pro-Iragi give their anti-American
stance on the war or
protesters give their perspective.
The US government does not cut off tongues of people who question the
Government or
brutally rape and beat POW's of war.

One thing I find disturbing is people who are against the war because they
don't like George
Bush or America's international dominance on the world.
If you could prove to me that it is not beneficial to take out Sadam Hussein
with soldiers who
volunteer to fight is this cause then you may actually be proving a point.
I can give a rat's ass if you think America isn't fair.