Re: [microsound] US use of bio-chemical weapons

thanks Ian for that documentation
I was going to ask before when you posted the catalog of US "WMD" (I use quotes
although it is my belief that this term is still undefined)

I think an improvement to the Geneva conventions, various treaties and the
International laws on sales and use of arms, one should have consideration to
the usage of such WMD as during "the light of day," so to speak, that is, in
battle, as opposed to secretly. The latter category obviously even more
insidious, immoral, hypocritical and potentially deadly.