Re: [microsound] R: [microsound] linux demudi and planet CCRMA

i tried to use it but had quite a few problems, mostly related to the
kernel upgrades.  from what i've heard ( and i haven't worked with this
distribution ), mandrake has generally better support for alsa and the
low-latency kernel patches.  of course, i'm aware that lots of people
must have had success with redhat in this situation.

pce;jke;