Re[2]: [microsound] war)as inspiration)

Hello Ant,

Monday, March 24, 2003, 10:06:42 AM, you wrote:

I see now. Actually speaking i'm living in former USSR so we're
possibly much closer then we've ever thought.
Well, now to the topic itself.
Once again i hope i didn't dissapointed you much with my offensive
responce, but. To be more constructive...
You see. I totally understand things Stockhausen is talking about.
more to say - my own life philosophy is pretty wicked and not that
kind, but I ALWAYS thought that any philosophy and everything related
should end up on the border of someone else's freedom.
I'll try to make myself clear. Have you ever read/saw "Fight Club"?
If not, try it - it'll probably will be interesting for you. It's all
the same theme (well almost, but anyway). They even blow up
skyscrapers there (but without innocent people - it's long to explain
- try book and movie both). Thats IMHO the difference between the ART
and about what mr. Stockhausen is talking about. Yeah, if we look on
history on a scale of milleniums - the loss of two buildings and some
30000 lives is a small thing, but are we that big to consider such
enourmous quantities? If the whole attack on WTC was a movie - that
would be good. People then could argue, open up history books, etc.
What do we got after that "act of art"? Another war. Who can guarantee
we will not end up in WW3? I have read many things about those
"theories" about the end of the world? The fact that year 2000 was not
exactly the date because of simple mathematic error in calendar
counting? The quantity of mythologies who believe that end of the
world would be the result of a "big conflict of the west and east"? I
risk to seem to be angry and aggressive once again, but mr.
Stockhausen is a pretty old person - if he die tommorow, well, do i
need to continue?
To be honest I'm not that evil - I still care foe whats going on even
though I live far from war theater. And I wish you stay safe. I just
want to remind that if a tragedy makes you open history books and look
on the history and philosophy - may be you should not look for
inspiration in war but think what kind of person are you? I mean there
are things we should always remember and topics where we should always
be constructive, IMHO.
BTW, have anybody read investigations (journalist's) about attacks on
WTC? It sounds very reasonable. The main thing is arab terrorists only
couldn't complete such a complex attack by themselves. If they have
relation to that at all. Well, i'll fail to retell everything here. At
least one fact. Usually in US when airplane is taken hostages - it is
followed by fighters, in case of things that happened in NY. That was
even shown in numerous movies. On september 11 why airplanes stolen
freely flew foê more than 40 minutes+ without a "tail"? Why nobody
eve tryed to decide if some 30000+ lives are more valuable than people
in the plain?
www.reseauvoltaire.net
www.effroyable-imposture.net