RE: [microsound] project invite: 'City of the Future'

There appears to be a fair amount of distortion in the original aiff.
Looking at the file in an editor, it doesn't look like it was done on
conversion, but in the original sound (the 'clipped peaks aren't flat but
have some shape to them). I haven't seen the movie in years so I don't
remember if that's how it was on film.

m.