RE: [microsound] overmod/distortion and new facets

Please re-read my post.

	I would like to be influenced by how the original artist expected
the sound to be heard. Not the sound filtered through the eyes or ears of
someone else. Its akin to looking at a painting in a museum and looking at a
reproduction in a book. The book is fine, but why not go see what the
painter did with the medium for real?

	As to your second point I completely agree, but (to tie this back to
the OT war stuff. How can you make come up with an intelligent reaction to
something, if all of your input information is 'filtered' through a source?

m.