RE: [microsound] overmod/distortion and new facets

	I promise you guys I'm not arguing! :). In fact the original post
was more of a devils advocate, and was not aimed at this project in
particular. Its just an interesting tie in to some of the things going on
with present day media, and some of the discussions on the list.

m.