Re: [microsound] Heart Recording?

> > It be neat if you could use the electricic current running from your
> > brain  stem to your heart as a trigger or control voltage,  although I'm
> > sure it be  painful.
> >

>It is possible to use your body's current in certain wire-bent loops.
>This can be tested just like how you test for other cool sounds except you
>place yourself in the circuit.  You can then solder a couple of brass
>door-knobs or metal rods or something to control the sound.  You might
>also be interested in this...

Yes, I read about this..I also do some circuit beding, but it usually just
involves bridging points on the IC chips in my drum machines (not
recomended)

What I was thinking was more along the lines of using your bodies electric
impulse as your timing device..this way you could design tracks who's
sequences are based on your rhythm, and stress or exertion would drive the
sequence faster. But it'd involve inserting wires into your neck (possible
paralysis?)