Re: [microsound] Heart Recording?

>>Sev
>>
> It be neat if you could use the electricic current running from your
> brain  stem to your heart as a trigger or control voltage,  although I'm
> sure it be  painful.

It is possible to use your body's current in certain wire-bent loops.
This can be tested just like how you test for other cool sounds except you
place yourself in the circuit.  You can then solder a couple of brass
door-knobs or metal rods or something to control the sound.  You might
also be interested in this...

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/diva/events/nimh_ami_usc.pdf

It never ceases to amaze me what people on the frontier of science are doing.