Re: [microsound] (OT) mac vs norton??

> i am new with the macs and i am wondering if they have
> the same issues as pc when it comes to mixing any
> norton product and audio.

i think norton just has issues, period.  the best utility for disk
problems I have used is called "diskwarrior".  it's made by a company
called alsoft - you can buy it from their web site.  run it on your
hard drive once a week and all the little foibles that can build up
into a gigantic mess are whisked away magically.  no need for norton's
system-takeover tactics.

ben