Re: [microsound] project invite: 'City of the Future'

I downloaded a bit of the AIFF posted and I have to say it kind of sucks.
Not much to work with if you make something that is at least tolerable to
listen to.
It reminded a bad sound effects record, I also checked out some of the
projects on the=20
Microsound web site and what a waste of time, no practical purpose.

on 4/3/03 5:30 PM, =95_______________ =95 at l---------------------l@xxxxxxxx