RE: [microsound] anyone have computer soup/jan jelinek collaboration?

Only barely related, but...

Any idea what the plan is with this and other Audiosphere releases (there's
a similar Microstoria one), regarding the large DVD-sized cases? All that
case, and only a thin whisp of liner notes contained within. Is this a new
trend I've not yet caught on to?

I've got a copy too, if needed.

- Scott